Indirect Goods and Services Suppliers
We consider our indirect suppliers as those who provide goods and services to CMC that are not used in the sale of our products, including things like Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO), technology, and most other services, for example.
This site will provide existing and invited suppliers with information about our supplier requirements, our terms and conditions and other resources.
- Beginning on July 18, 2022, CMC will migrate to a new Procure to Pay system called Coupa. The Coupa system will bring great benefits to the overall procurement process and will help our suppliers gain more visibility to their orders and invoices. As such, we ask that all our suppliers adhere to some important requirements:
- All Coupa-related invoices must reference a CMC Purchase Order (PO) number. These PO numbers will start with a 76 and will have ten digits in total.
- All invoices must be submitted electronically. We have several available options for electronic submission. Please note that a PDF file is not considered an electronic invoice. Should you have any questions on electronic invoices, please contact SupplierSupport@cmc.com.
- CMC will be implementing Coupa in a phased roll-out meaning that some CMC locations will be transacting in Coupa while other CMC locations will still be ordering in the current method today. If you serve multiple CMC locations, you may receive a new Coupa PO (beginning with a 76) and CMC’s regular POs (beginning either 45 or 99) for a period of time until the full Coupa Transformation is complete.
Please review our Supplier FAQ for any information not otherwise included in these pages and resources.
Additionally, click here to review all previous communications and instructions sent from CMC to our suppliers, for reference.
We have also put together a brief overview video on Coupa for CMC suppliers, available here.
- To learn more about Coupa Supplier Portal, along with Hosted and Punchout Suppliers, click here.
- Supplier Questionnaire for Punchout Suppliers
- We have created a catalog template for Hosted Suppliers and a Hosted Catalog Creation instructional overview for your reference.
- To register for the Coupa Supplier Portal, click here.
Please fill out registration details below.
* Indicates Required Field