Finding the balance
At CMC, we recognize that balancing work responsibilities, personal interests, family time, and social & leisure activities is different for everyone. To help employees experience both a rewarding work life and a fulfilling life outside of work, we offer many positions that allow for varying levels of flexibility and remote work based on the requirements of the position. We encourage a healthy life balance that allows you to be your best both inside and outside of work.
CMC offers a variety of resources and benefits to meet employees wherever they are in life. Our Employee Assistance Program, company-paid lifestyle benefit, and telehealth service are just a few of the programs available to help support a healthy work-life balance. Whether it's enrolling in a new fitness class, finding child or elder care resources, or managing stress and anxiety, we provide our employees with all the support and services they need to enhance their total wellness.
At CMC, we like to say "it's what's inside that counts", and that applies to more than just the buildings our materials go into – it refers to our people. We take care of our employees and provide them with all the resources, tools and support they need to succeed in their jobs and to ensure they have a healthy work-life balance.
Supporting the Health of Our Employees
In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, we look after the health of our employees by offering a range of additional benefits and programs:
- 24/7 support with Telehealth and the Employee Assistance Program – no appointments and no commuting
- Drug & alcohol dependency counseling
- Chronic condition management offering 1:1 coaching and supplies
- Supplemental funds for employees to be reimbursed for products or services that enhance their wellbeing, such as exercise equipment, nutrition programs, and gym memberships
Making Sure Our Employees Have Security
CMC employees have several resources at their disposal to help address any financial concerns they may have:
- Legal & financial consultation
- Convenience & concierge resources and referrals for everyday needs
- Retirement coaching and assistance
- Student loan reimbursement
- Savings on prescriptions
Looking After the Wellbeing of our People
As a part of CMC's comprehensive benefits package, CMC has resources available to help our employees with various personal scenarios, including:
- Burnout and stress
- Drug or alcohol issues
- Relationship issues